To be able to visit this webite, you must be of legal age to consume alcohol in your country. If this is not the case, please leave this Site. If you are of the required age, you can continue browsing this Site. ALCOHOL ABUSE IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
Any use of this Site by any person (“you” or the “user”) is governed by these terms & conditions of use (Terms & Conditions). The purpose of these Terms & Conditions is to define the conditions of access, navigation and use of the Site. By accessing and using this Site, you accept without restriction to apply these Terms & Conditions as well as the provisions concerning the protection of personal data (read the Privacy & Cookies Notice). The Company may revise or update these Terms & Conditions and the Privacy & Cookies Notice at any time and without notice. It is your responsibility to re-read these Terms & Conditions and the Privacy & Cookies Notice on a regular basis.
Navigation on the site
1 Access to the Site
Necessary hardware and software to access Internet and this Site are under sole liability of the users. The Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate access or navigation to all or part of the Site and/or its content and/or the available services without prior notice and without entitling any user to claim any indemnity or compensation. It is forbidden to modify the software or any element of it or to use a modified version of the software, in order to obtain unauthorized access to the Site.
The Site may include links to other websites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these websites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these websites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these websites or external sources. Furthermore, the Company cannot be held responsible for any demonstrated or alleged harm or losses resulting from (directly or indirectly) or in relation to the use of, or the fact of having had confidence in, the content, goods or services available on these websites or external sources.
3 User responsible behaviour
Each user warrants:
– to be of minimum age legally required to consume and/or purchase alcohol in accordance with the regulations of user’s location of residence,
– to use the Site for user’s personal and lawful use only, excluding therefore any other commercial use without the prior written consent of the Company,
– to provide, when relevant, personal data being true, up-to-date and accurate.
Users may not in any way represent or act on behalf of the Company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees. When using the Site, users must behave responsibly, lawfully, with courtesy and respectful towards other users, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties.
User must notably refrain from:
– uploading, displaying, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any file containing viruses, codes, text files, software or similar items which could disrupt, interrupt, destroy, damage or limit functionalities of any software, hardware or telecommunication material,
– disrupting or interrupting the Site, its servers or networks connected to the Site, or infringing the related requirements, procedures or rules,
– infringing (including any attempt) the Site functioning, notably by exposing the Site to viruses, creating an overload of consultation of the Site or its servers, sending “spams” or overloading the Site messaging system,
– consulting privileged or non public information or accessing a server or account for which the user is not expressly granted access to,
– trying to assess or test the Site vulnerability, breaching security or authentication measures of the Site without the prior written consent of the Company,
– conducting any illegal activity or any other activity likely to infringe rights of the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, providers (including technical providers and contractors), customers and third parties, as well as refrain from encouraging thirds to do so,
– uploading, displaying, posting, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any unsolicited or non-authorised commercial or promotional content, junk mails, spasm, chains or any other solicitation,
– uploading, displaying, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any illegal, detrimental, defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, obscene, threatening, violent, against decency, infringing third parties rights, chocking or disparaging content or the like,
– sending or forwarding by e-mail or by any other mean any content of the Site to people under the legal alcohol drinking and/or purchasing age in their location of residence.
Each user must comply with any and all applicable regulations, laws and rules related to user’s behaviour on the Internet and transmission of technical data. When relevant, the Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate or withdraw any user’s access to the Site without notice in case of breach of the user’s obligations under these Terms & Conditions and/or ancillary documentation, without prejudice to claim damages to such defaulting user.